Important Update from SSC
Like many businesses across the country right now, SpaceVac Specialist Cleaning are taking every precaution to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, customers and communities.
As of the time of writing, all of our cleaning team are practising the best safety guidelines and working from home in line with social distancing guidelines while the rest of the SpaceVac family do the same.
Please see below the following statement from our parent company SpaceVac International;
Like many businesses around the world SpaceVac International are currently taking steps to ensure continuous service and support through the ongoing situation globally concerning Coronavirus.
SpaceVac International are committed to the safety of our employees, customers and communities and as such will be practising the follow common sense steps at all times:
- All staff will complete a daily symptoms checklist before entering the office for work and we have taken a number of steps internally to help our staff stay safe including installing a number of hand sanitizer stations throughout the building.
- Our office and workshop itself, is closed to outside visitors and guests however – all meetings where possible are being conducted via video chat.
- Where our clients requests and permit we are conducting site surveys and demonstrations as normal until instructed otherwise by the authorities.
- All staff have been issued cleanliness guidelines for these visits and are conducting specialist Coronavirus checklists and RAMs before attending any client site.
- Where available we are offering clients the opportunity to Carry our live demonstrations of the system via video chat – please contact us to discuss this opportunity.
- Any deliveries leaving our workshop are being sanitised before shipment to limit potential exposure via hard surfaces.
- Where appropriate and possible, staff are working from home to minimise contact with others and groups.
For now – taking into account the above – we are continuing to run Business as Usual. We will continue to adjust our business model as we need to in order to respond best to both the unfolding situation and the best interests of our staff and customers. Any subsequent changes or updates will be communicated here on the blog and via social media.
Team SpaceVac. March 2020.